Bellingham Wa members

GoldenMotor.com

chris8686

May 2, 2013
Bellingham
I started motor biking back in April this year and I have had a lot of fun with this hobby. With the exception of Jim from Sick Bike Parts I do not have any friends with motored bikes. I have seen a few motorized guy around town. I feel very alone in this right now and hope to change that.

This is a shout out to Bellingham members. I am interested in starting a local motor bike club, do group rides, part swap, wrench on bikes, drink beer and of course argue 2 stroke oil.

I work at a body shop in town and do painting. Maybe you have some skills you want to trade for?

Dax F80
SBP shift kit
Ada racing air filter
SBP expansion chamber

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Most of the streets in my home town are 25 mph. So I've been on all of them. I often take peddle only riders on tours. It's fun being a tour guide. True I must go slower so they can keep up but that's ok. I enjoy the ride, company and sights.

caseywheels

Jun 6, 2016
Washington
Yo Chris ...Did you ever get that club together ? I live about 20 miles north... (near Everson..But i do get into the "city" fairly often) I`ve been seeing a few of us running around out here in the county...