I think I'm in love...however

GoldenMotor.com

EaglePicksMyEyes

Jul 30, 2011
Jackson Hole, WY
My brother just got his stretched cruiser out of storage and I can't stay off it. I definitely need to build one of these bad boys. however, I want to build one with fat tires. My brother had to put a regular sized tire on the back so the chain won't rub the back tire. There must be some way to bypass this but for all my searching I can't find it online. Please help if you can. Thanks in advance..shft.

EaglePicksMyEyes

Jul 30, 2011
Jackson Hole, WY
Also, My brothers 80cc is a bit loud but I don't want to go with less power. Is there a dual exhaust option or a muffler upgrade? I plan on riding paths where motorized vehicles are prohibited, sometimes late in the evening and I don't want to disturb anyone or draw attention to myself. Again, thanks in advance for any insight you may have. Happy scootin'!xct2

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy and welcome. Ya can do any thing and make any thing work! Might not get what ya want from off the shelf parts but you can make any thing work!!!

There is always a way.

kevinkrg6

Jun 3, 2011
ohio
I suppose you could put spacers (washers) on the sprocket side of the wheel to move the wheel over, leaving more room for the chain. That's a tough situation though. Can't really move the motor to the left, I tried (lol).

There are ways to make your muffler louder and quieter. Usually though, when you make it quieter, you get less power and more power for louder.

I've ridden on bike paths at night, but I would honestly just ride on the right side of the road.