New Cafe racer headlighting

GoldenMotor.com

t6R

Mar 31, 2014
Connecticut
I just bought a cafe racer, and the headlight is pretty lame. The two lights i have are brighter on the first setting than my headlight is on high-beam mode. I don't want to mess with the electrical system, so i'm using those batteries i have. that said, Is there a way i can wire them to charge at the same time off of one charger?

i have a set of magic shine Batteries. Specifically a set of these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Magicshine-...7d6b0d&pid=100677&rk=6&rkt=13&sd=321985767420

ultralight01

Oct 30, 2016
Hood River, Oregon
Yup. Cut off the ends and solder the negative to the negative and the positive to the positive of each pack. Then, at each connection add one extra wire for each terminal. This is your new charging/discharging set of wires. Wire that to the plug you cut off, and wallah, two batteries joined together for twice the capacity.

So, put the two positives and two negatives together separately, and add a wire to each. Got it?

So wire them in parallel

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Nope. Not li-ion batteries. You need a special charger made for different combinations of wiring and ampacities. If you charger is like that then maybe.

t6R

Mar 31, 2014
Connecticut
Nope. Not li-ion batteries. You need a special charger made for different combinations of wiring and ampacities. If you charger is like that then maybe.
I got the charger specially made for the batteries on their own. But i doubt it would be configured to charge multiples.

Thanks for the responses.