Denver Riders

GoldenMotor.com

oilstain

Jan 10, 2010
Colorado
Hey Denver guys. I'm in FoCo. I see many of us around up here in the north but can't for the life of me get them to join the FoCo Motorized bicycle gang. Say I'd show you my routs if you show me yours. BTW Duane you will be hearing from me soon for a new engine. About time I get a good one. Dig Colorado riders.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Hey, Van. Good to see you posting. I think everyone is still riding but not posting here much. I haven't seen anything from Frank or the others for quite a while.

I took a bike to Illinois last summer and my neighbor and I ride together down in our end of town during good weather. Have you healed completely? How's the arm doing?

Don't be a stranger. Keep in touch.

Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Hey, Van. Good to see you posting. I think everyone is still riding but not posting here much. I haven't seen anything from Frank or the others for quite a while.

I took a bike to Illinois last summer and my neighbor and I ride together down in our end of town during good weather. Have you healed completely? How's the arm doing?

Don't be a stranger. Keep in touch.

Tom
I'm still here and well. Just a lone wolf rider 99% of the time now. Everybody vanished or their bikes broke down? Who knows??? I know there are plenty of Denver riders around I see them all the time. I'd love to get a group ride together again; but with the lack of interest the last few attempts why keep trying??? We should try for something again in the near future. Until then take care my friends. Oh, the bike is doing well too, here is the latest picture taken a few months ago.

[/URL][/IMG]

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Good to see you're still riding and enjoying the sport, Frank. I have been somewhat inactive with the bikes. I sold 'Captain America' but I still have three. I wish I could unload the black chopper and my first bike which I still have but I'll probably hold onto the Norton bike, at least until a good offer comes along.

Too bad about the loss of interest in local riding. We had some good times as a group. I don't know why they all seemed to disappear but maybe just moved on to other interests. Myself, I've returned to radio control model airplanes and there just isn't room, time or finances to support two hobbies. The bikes have taken a back seat to the airplanes.

Tom

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
F-Rod maybe you could rally a group around a DTM Chapter I know there is a substantial pedal cruiser crowd in Denver OBC participants- maybe you could induce some to engine up???