Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Rat Rods

Motorized Rat Rods Rat rods are in a class all by themselves. take a look and share your creations here.

Old 04-30-2017, 07:46 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Default Occ schwinn stinray turned triumph!

Hey All I've been working on this bike quite a while and have recently considered giving up altogether but considering the time and weight requirements needed in my case in particular I'm leaning towards dropping the extra 500 to 1000grrrs just to register and tittle the bike as a Motorcycle not a moped, scooter, or anything else considering i want as much CC combustion as i can squeeze in-between this babies sweet sweet steel legs.
so naturally any motorcycle mechanics and custom bike builders !!!OCC!!!! ahem ahem cough cough excuse me. . yea u get my drift, your help would be greatly appreshiated aswell as all opinions on safety concerns as I'm not looking to fight my local DMV but rather meet all concerns and do what i like doing best building and learning mechanics... which i would never do proffesionally no offense but its something i think you really need to get behind or else its just a dirty monotonous way to spend 8hrs a day.... ty in advance for any advice given helpful or not, although please consider PMing me about topics other than registration and titling.
one concern i have is what kind of proof would be needed as far a frame construction and how detailed this documentation of the process?
since i haven't come across this information previously (clearly and concise enough) i hope to set the standard and hopefully help others in the same pursuit or perhaps link this to a similar thread (that would be even better).
Old 05-01-2017, 02:57 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Default Re: Occ schwinn stinray turned triumph!

Looking good. Make sure to return that 79cc before it's too late, you won't be needing it.
Old 05-01-2017, 03:01 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Default Re: Occ schwinn stinray turned triumph!

you mean 89cc*