Motorized Bicycle Calendar

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Just throwing this out there in the hopes some one would want to do it. I been "gonna do it" for yrs. Do a member MB calender. Leave one month open for the individual MBer's bike. We make up a calender/file any one can down-load and have printed at any printing place or even home computer. My thought was do a universal one at some where every one could get to to have printed. Easy to email the file. Staples would charge ya $18.74 for a wall one. (to print it)

http://print.staples.com/personaliz.../2011+6:57:03+PM&GPS=2168647795&GNF=0&GPLSID=

Print your own free calendar

Any one have the time and "wanna do it", to do it? Would be fun.

dnut

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Re: MB Calendar

Great idea I did one with antigue cameras a couple of years ago. I made mine on a large piece of paper a single one with the calendar in the middle and pictures all around the edge.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

That sounds so cool deacon!

Above my desk is a custom framed picture of the largest American ship still sailing. (I bent the flying jib on while the rest of the crew ate lunch. It weighed more then me at that time. Love that boat)
Ya got me thinking of doing one of my favorite MB. Which is always the last one built. snork.

Victory Chimes Image and Video Gallery

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast

and I suppose Dan is gonna be Mr January in a speedo on the front page???
Puleez!!!

and yah might wanna try the Dogfish Head Brewery to sponsor. :)

rc

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
HAR!!! lol. good one, Rusty.

But cool idea. Everyone post a pic and pick and choose to have your own calendar printed?

Pick and choose. If ya post a pic (your own) then can be used for every one.