WCC Custom Frame Build "Alumiracer"

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Done with the head tube, well at least done making the head tube.... This is how it looks... made from steel with extra support/strength pieces welded on the top and bottom of the the plates welded to the head tube. The head tube will pivot to different degrees of rake.

One day you'll see me hauling azz down the street with my small race bike, and the next i'll be on a raked out cruiser .shft.

Anyway... very happy with how it turned out
Yes.....that looks pretty beefy, yet light. Nice to be able to adjust the rake for different steering capabilities.

.wee.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Update on the racer:

I have started the back section of the frame, all square tubing. I have an aluminum bottom bracket on order. I was going to do the back area with a sub-frame design but now it looks like I will not.

The bike will be powered by a KTM 50 motor, low TT style chamber...The bike will be low and will have 20 inch shoes on it. Should be a screamer...

Attachments

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
20'' shoe's??? are you in the NBA now? you know the shoe of choice is the sandel on these bikes. can't wait! got my rim's from JAY, thanks bro. he digs yo chit.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
just like in gymnastic's smaller is better. so i guess this is for baird? [billy baird-y is dead] ya gona turn the jug around? loud 2 stroke pipes save lifes and piss off the rest. dennis

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i hope so andy. he's been ignoring my my phone calls like i want child support. well it looks like its gonna get hot again...damm. see you guy's at the race. dennis

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
i hope so andy. he's been ignoring my my phone calls like i want child support. well it looks like its gonna get hot again...damm. see you guy's at the race. dennis
Sorry Dennis, it was the child support...no more bikes and no more racing...changed my number too...laff

Been sick...so kinda out of it...

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
well... off to find new friend's.. ahh...neil...my real friend... was the only one to know my birthday.. WTF is that about? kids gave me a surprise party!! didn't have a clue. party like your 60!?!?? was home watching TV [football] at 830pm. eating icecream, it don't get no better than that. get well bro. let me know if you need help. i really like the races and my friend's here. dennis

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Sorry Dennis, it was the child support...no more bikes and no more racing...changed my number too...laff

Been sick...so kinda out of it...
What...huh? A speedy recovery to ya.....hope ya get well soon! I better see ya at the races.....don't make me come kidknap you bro. You know me.....I will laff

dnut

Happy 60th Dennis....ya got me by 5yrs. !

Last edited:

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I am back to working on this project. My Bud Light design team has not been very productive since being on hiatus.

I have the bottom bracket designed and welded, the front section of the frame done. I will tell you this...it's a lot of welding that’s for sure and I don't really want to screw this up and have to cut anything out.

Rear Hub design on the bike will be something new to me...but it's really the only way to go if I want to stop.

I am bouncing back and forth on the tail section design...add suspension or go ridged...have the tail section bolt on so I can swap out if needed. It's all in my small brain...but I will flip a coin to decide.

Overall I am really happy with the design, should work nice...

Attachments

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
jeff,for what its worth the c/s sprocket on the s6c is 2'' from center or 51 if your communist. have the iceman sand and polish it to keep his mind off of the girlfriend.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
ya they rob you with their pen. nice and safe. barney fife did the same stuff as a stupid cop on TV. as corrupt as cop's are in mexico they don't dick kids around. they wait till your older.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
This bike build was moving slowly, it was hard to decide on what to use as far as forks and engine. Well that was decided when I scored this donor bike...for a KILLER deal. It may be too nice to use but it’s also too small for my fat ass. The motor has a complete new top end on it that includes barrel, piston and head...all ported and ready to roll...to say the least...its scary fast.

I have added a picture of where I am heading with this bike...

Attachments