watch what females are around your bike.

GoldenMotor.com

decoherence

Aug 23, 2010
sebring,fl
ok i see another spider in my back yard that has the flourecent orang on its belly. but it might be a little younger that the other one cus the body shape isn't as "widdowy" as the other one & it is a bit smaller.
i will try to but in a mason jar & take a pic. either today or tomorrow.

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
2Door said:
How can a worthless thing like a parakeet live that long and a beautiful creature like a Golden Retriever only make it to ten or twelve, if he's lucky? Just doesn't seem right, does it? Sorry. I'm setting here listening to that stupid bird as I type this and it's pi$$ing me off.
no doubt!! leave a window open by 'accident', feed the local owls and hawks, heh heh.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Maybe Jaobthebugman can answer this. I was raised in South Florida. We had a bug we always called palmetto bugs. They were anywhere from two to three inches long with what looked like huge mandibles out front but which were really legs. When I tried to find a picture wikipedia shows cock raoches. I know what cock roaches are and they aren't what we called palmetto bugs.
Coincidentally they had the same bugs in Viet Nam and Thailand. There they called them rice bugs and I saw kids fighting over them to snap the heads off and eat the insides.
What the heck were they? They had wings and could fly but usually they just crawled on your screened in porch and scared the heck out of people who had never seen one.
Huge puppies, greenish brown in color.
Anyone in the south know what I'm talking about?
Tom