gas tanks..

GoldenMotor.com

datz510

May 9, 2008
Mesa, AZ
.19 is a little too small for a bicycle engine. I wouldnt go any less than .25 gal. With a chinese HT engine, that will get you around 35 miles. I get around 70-75 miles out of 1/2 gallon.

In riding my bike, I find that 20-30 miles go past before I know it. I have run my 1/2 gallon tank out a few times by mistake because I'm enjoying riding and dont realize just how far Ive travelled since last fill. Luckily the few times I ran out I was within a mile of home and managed to make it back home easily.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
In riding my bike, I find that 20-30 miles go past before I know it. I have run my 1/2 gallon tank out a few times by mistake because I'm enjoying riding and dont realize just how far Ive travelled since last fill. Luckily the few times I ran out I was within a mile of home and managed to make it back home easily.
I hear that. Seems to happen that way to me too. Of course I think I only get 50mi or so out of 1/2 gal for some reason.

datz510

May 9, 2008
Mesa, AZ
Altitude may have something to do with that. I'm at around 1500ft elevation, so my engine makes a decent amount of power. If you are at higher elevations, you may be on the throttle a lot more than folks at lower elevations.

Tj Bunch

Jun 18, 2008
He's just a Hotrodder long hair hippy type.........LoL Just kidding man Sheesh......Probly heavy on the throttle i like to make mine go fast too.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
Depends on the bike and how it looks on there. Also keep in mind that 2.25gal of gas is going to weigh like 18lbs or so. Though, 2.25gal would be super nice. Would hardly ever have to fill up, lol.