Finally Finished and Running, (with pictures)

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I finished My bike Jenny Irene today. She runs sweet needs some adjustments with the carb but I took her for a couple quick spins.shft.. Now I remember what it feels like to be a kid again. Once I get the front disc back on I ll be riding all I can .wee.. I Learned alot building this bike from this forum and its Members.Thanks
Cheers
Chainmaker

Specifics

All new bearings
2010 Schwinn Del-Mar No-More
dbl wall alloy rims
front disc, rear crappy caliper
Zoom 66cc
SBP engine bolt kit and Expansion Pipe
MM intake and motor mount
Kings Sales 39 tooth disc hub mount sprocket
Venicemotorbikes front disc adapter
Layback post by Sportscarpat
Forks from Venicemotorbikes beefed up by Sportscarpat
Rear mount tank by Silverbear

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Cheers

Last edited:

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
Really nice build. Did ya check into Andy's tophat adapter for disc mounted sprockets? It allows you to still use the disc brake while mounting the sprocket on that hub also.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I really like the Weber BBQ mounted on the front tire....how did you do that?rotfl

It's a real nice build chainmaker, it all goes together well. Like them forks alot, engines up high-n-tight, SB's tank...the whole enchilada! Just watch yer leg on that pipe and hang on, that thing is going to fly! Cheers!

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Really nice build. Did ya check into Andy's tophat adapter for disc mounted sprockets? It allows you to still use the disc brake while mounting the sprocket on that hub also.

Thanks..I sent Andy several PMs,e-mails regarding the top hat with no luck ....had this sprocket since October from a different project.. The choppers US adapter isn't suited to a bike with skewers. I might try to fab up a rear mount. I bought a welder last year, and just started teaching myself to weld. SCOTTO>>>> I might have to remove the Weber if the smoke starts bothering My sight.
Cheers

Last edited:

reclaimer

Oct 8, 2009
pa
sweet build. Love the way you did the exhaust, follows the bike perfectlly. Barely even visible from the left side. nice work!

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Re: Finally Finished and Running, (with pictures)What should I sell her for

I think Im going to put this bike up for sale Im not offering it here but I ll probabally list it on CL, I know what I have into it but You guys who sell bikes what do you think I should ask for it. I want to get going on a Sportsman Flyer or a Complete Custom Panther if it sells, who knows.

Cheers

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Its kind of for sale..I mean I ll list it if it sells, Ill start a new one , I really like the whole putting the bike together and selling it would let Me get all the parts at once for a new build. Dont get Me wrong I ll be happy as a clam if I dont get one call on it. Kind of like keeping Your resume updated and out there when You have a good job already. If it doesnt sell thats OK I got a really nice bike to putt around on. And I have the misses Spitfire we'll be starting soon. Building these to sell would be real fun but I cant see it being too easy building a bike with all the necessary upgraded parts needed (wheels,brakes etc) and breaking even never mind making a profit.

Cheers