Omg I Won!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
I remember once when I put my ratty old 58 Plymouth in a car show I got 2nd place in my category! Of course there were only 2 entries!

laff

Cookie

Jul 3, 2008
I keep trying to send them grrrrrrrr
I finaly get some pics of my bike and now they just do not wnat to pose ....any one know of a good photo album to snd them to that way I might be able to post them

Cookie

OzzyU812

May 15, 2008
"the bog" NH
Awesome!! that is too cool!

I can't wait to see response when I buzz up to Laconia! I hope to so it with a group of us. See signature.

Cookie

Jul 3, 2008
I went to the photobucket an my puter is to slow (one of these days I need to get it up dated)

cookie

Cookie

Jul 3, 2008
I bought the tank at a shop that sold mini bikes and pocket bikes the tank was 35$'s it was off a bike that some kid wrecked but they also sell them on e bay under mini chopper gas tanks. Mounting them is a little tricky but once you learn how it is easy they usualy hold about 2.5 gal or 3 gal. and what is amazing is they baffel the sound of the motor a little.

The blue bike is the one that won we are now working on the red one it is a little odd to peddel but it should have alll the little quriks worked out soon we have never done one of these choppers befor and have had to fabricate a lot on it but it is pretty.

Joe thanks for posting those pic my puter is so slow I could not get the pic in photo bucket.

Cookiexct2
PS I have a Savanna cat that looks a lot like this one :)