I am what i am thats all that i am

GoldenMotor.com

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
im not sure if ive introduced my self yet but here i go, im a father of two, and built my bike for the fact my knees are getting bad and cant continue to ride my bike till i learned about motors, after building my bike i found this forum, but was not active till very recent. Thanx to barely awake, and this forum, i have grown to love this sport as i would consider it, and find it to be a great way to keep my self from going crazy, i am currently working on one project a full suspension mt bike, with the rear suspension being completely custom, and am currently looking for a frame to make a vintage style bike. My other project which i started a thread for is going to be my bike trailer. I havent started it yet cause i am still waiting for the peices i need to come together.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
o.o

Another Mainiac FTW!

Ha! Can't blame me man - you were well addicted & considerin' 'nother build bfore we ever met, I call DENIAL laff

Good ta have ya here! There's gettin' to be enough of us that we outa have some sorta ride-in, an event this summer! Mebbe Brunswick as the popo be pretty chill... *shrug*

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
yeah but that will have to be after i get a shift kit thing so i can actually go more than 20 mph and after i tear my motor apaprt and make it all ported and polished such a nice thread on that btw

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Hey,
Welcome to the forum. You and Barely starting a motorbicycle gang, huh? Here come the MAINIACS! put, put, put. Striking fear in the hearts of none.
SB