Excited just obigated a Trike from KC

GoldenMotor.com

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
KC can build some really nice trikes. I'm all the time telling people him or David Staton can hook them up.
From my contact with him he is very straight forward. I trust him. He is also going to make me hamburgers. It is so easy for you to cut a guy down. But it is so easy for me to tell the truth.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
From my contact with him he is very straight forward. I trust him. He is also going to make me hamburgers. It is so easy for you to cut a guy down. But it is so easy for me to tell the truth.
You've got me confused on that remark. How is sending customers his way cutting him down?

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
Okay, now you're just sounding like a fake avatar KC created to advertise that, yes, his business still exists.

This is like the third thread of this, I know you're excited but contain yourself man! lol

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
Okay, now you're just sounding like a fake avatar KC created to advertise that, yes, his business still exists.

This is like the third thread of this, I know you're excited but contain yourself man! lol

I am very capable of containing myself. I have on of KC's bikes and it great. That is why I'm buying another one from him.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I just drove 600 miles for breakfast............but it ended up being a great breakfast!! Got back this afternoon.

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
1000 miles is one huge informed leap of faith.:) for a trike, I wouldn't do that
for a Cadillac, maybe a Ferrari maybe. LOL
Everything will be OK. Some people just places different values on different things. I assure you if someone invited me to an inclusive paid vacation to some where I didn't want to go I would just politely deny the offer. I have a pretty good record for leaps of faith.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Everything will be OK. Some people just places different values on different things. I assure you if someone invited me to an inclusive paid vacation to some where I didn't want to go I would just politely deny the offer. I have a pretty good record for leaps of faith.
This falls into the same category as the old saying " Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder" distance is just a small thing now days anyway.... now back in the horse and buggy days it was a big thing but 1000 miles is just a nice little road trip now days and that is especially true when you live in Texas, here you can drive all day long and barely get out of this State depending of coarse on where you start out and are heading, we're used to driving long distances around here, my wife and I have left out in the morning and drove over 400 miles in one day just joy riding and cruising to a favorite place to eat or to just see some new sights like go visit a cave, flea market or whatever small town event might be happening that we're interested in attending.

Best of luck with the new trike KenX and enjoy the Journey, beside isn't that half of the fun and why we enjoy our motorized bikes to begin with, it's not about the destination, its about enjoying the journey between the two points, the left and the there..! Map
reddd

Nitrohorse

Aug 1, 2008
What happens if you drive the thousand miles and the trikes not what you want or expected? Maybe it doesn't start?

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
This falls into the same category as the old saying " Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder" distance is just a small thing now days anyway.... now back in the horse and buggy days it was a big thing but 1000 miles is just a nice little road trip now days and that is especially true when you live in Texas, here you can drive all day long and barely get out of this State depending of coarse on where you start out and are heading, we're used to driving long distances around here, my wife and I have left out in the morning and drove over 400 miles in one day just joy riding and cruising to a favorite place to eat or to just see some new sights like go visit a cave, flea market or whatever small town event might be happening that we're interested in attending.

Best of luck with the new trike KenX and enjoy the Journey, beside isn't that half of the fun and why we enjoy our motorized bikes to begin with, it's not about the destination, its about enjoying the journey between the two points, the left and the there..! Map
reddd
Reminded what an old timer told me one day. About the limit a horse and buggy could go in one day was about 25 miles.They would stop and put up an encampment. There would be some that didn't leave the camps. As the people accumulated over various wagon trains these began towns/cities. I didn't have any reason to doubt him, I just took his word.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Reminded what an old timer told me one day. About the limit a horse and buggy could go in one day was about 25 miles.They would stop and put up an encampment. There would be some that didn't leave the camps. As the people accumulated over various wagon trains these began towns/cities. I didn't have any reason to doubt him, I just took his word.
Never heard that story before but it does sound like it could have happened that way, especially in the good areas where there is good water close by, people have always settled in places that had good natural resources to sustain life or someone found things that are valuable like how all the old mining towns poped up all over back in the day.

I hope you have a nice trip and the trike is all you have hoped it would be.

Map
reddd