You never what you'll see at the donut shop

GoldenMotor.com

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
See, we got nuthin' like these cars anywhere in Indy. The closest we have to something different is that old wood-burning pickup truck. Looks like something out of Sanford & Son; runs on wood gas generated from roasting wooden scraps found by the roadside. But that thing's more "eyesore" than "eye candy".

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
I love the pictures THANKS. And that HENDERSON awesome,ovel head light. What is it from? It looks like he used a pedel crank for a jack shaft(did the 50 years ago) so koool.......Curt

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
I love the pictures THANKS. And that HENDERSON awesome,ovel head light. What is it from? It looks like he used a pedel crank for a jack shaft(did the 50 years ago) so koool.......Curt
Mike said it was a tailight from an old Chevy, I think. He had a local glass cutter make the bevelled lens. Check out his oil pan, complete with drain plug. Also the double sided license plate and spacey clutch cover.

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
I am waiting for better weather to ride mine, but I have been collecting all my bike tools that have gotten scattered around working on different ones.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
I saved the pictures so I could soom and look closer( these old tried eyes). I see were must of took a old car oil pan and cut it to fit around the frame AWESOME and LOVE the clutch gard. Now I have to find a old lisence plate.
What are the little bolt like things on the side of the oil pan?

Sure would have been nice if he would posted a build here,been nice to see his progress..........Curt

Last edited: