Schwinn Cruiser Four

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
This is the latest from the den of wolfcreativecustoms.com

This is a Schwinn Cruiser Four all stock purchased from a Venice Beach resident. The plan is to leave it all stock with the four speed nexis hub on the bike. I have completed the in-frame tank and will paint to match the original paint on the bike.

I plan on using the stock rag joint and modified sprocket with no chain tensioner.

I will post more pictures as I progress.

I also have two more Dyno cruisers complete that are all stock just itching to have a motor installed for sale. They can also be built to your liking. PM me if interested.

culvercityclassic

Attachments

Last edited:

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Now i'm really going crazy I gotta get one of those tanks made! Yikes! I did check and there are some guys here at work that might be able to cut and weld it up for me. They recommended stainless to prevent warping etc.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
SWEET!
That looks like it will be a nice build.
Nice job on the tank too.

4-speed hub shifter? I have not seen those, usually 3-speed.

You might want to consider Jackshafting it opposed to a second drive chain to keep it a bit more pristine and take advantage of the gears.

You can paint the JS mount to match the bike and barley notice it.

The 1-piece crank will have to go but the kit has everything but the new bearings you will need.
And you may have to take the tin snips to the chain guard a bit, but still it would be pretty pristine.

A Black motor with chrome head and maybe X or PooPoo pipe would really accent it too with the bikes black parts.

Sweet bike no matter what you do, that is for sure, just don't forget a front brake, front and rear if you JS it as you won't have a coaster brake and the dual pull SickBikes teeter-totter brake lever is the tits bud, nothing better.