Bike stolen Glendale, AZ 7/11/2010

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
i want a kit also..give me a way to get a hold of you or call me rick 818 667 2277
Hi Surfer, my web site has a top menu link for all you need labeled Keyswitch Kits.
Whether or not the actual keylock ever comes into play for you, the vastly improved wiring that comes with it you will appreciate every time you ride or even look at it ;-}

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
What's the possibility that the thieve that took your ride surfs this site and is keen to your sting? I wanted to say something early this week but have been waiting to here that you got him.

Good luck,

Adam

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
What's the possibility that the thieve that took your ride surfs this site and is keen to your sting?
Certainly possible, and maybe not a bad thing if the thieving $#@! knows he didn't just steal some meaningless possession from me I will right-off, he stole something I built myself and important to my livelihood, and I am going to keep doing everything in my power to get it back and make him regret ever taking it.

For me anyway, there are just some things you just don't let go without a fight.
This is one of them for me.
If the thief just happens to read this too, just bring it back dude.
I'll just let go if you do, but I won't ever let it go if you don't.
'nuff said.

demac

Mar 8, 2010
Canada, Ontario, Brampton
i just got my stolen motor bike back from 2 weeks ago. it came back destroyed the put striate gas in it the rims were bent, breaks were gone, and the worst part it they spray painted every thing orange: the stuff you use on the sidewalks to mark arrows or what ever. it looks like crap im stripping it now repaint and new motor. learned my freaking lesson

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Ouch demac, bummer.
I hope you can at least salvage some of it, and from sound of it, they took a spill.
Hehehe, good.

demac

Mar 8, 2010
Canada, Ontario, Brampton
ya to be honest i hope he did, i would love to do a crap paint job on his car/house right now, kidding!, i bough another schwinn cruiser same bike 100 bucks a couple of days ago. painted the new one flat black and put a brand new motor on it, better then the last one. Now the other bike my girl friend says she wants it so shes doing her own paint theme cant wait to install the kit on it. im glad i bought x5 motor kits. hers be done couple of days. can not wait.

nhssdf4

Jun 21, 2010
Ruston, LA
Is there any news on your bike?? I would like to know the outcome of this ordeal... I would hate for someone to steal my bike... *even tho it has been a huge pain* I put too many hours in maintenance on the side of the road for someone to steal it.... I had 2 bikes stolen from me, but i didnt ride them alot so i hope the thieves ride it and get a lot of fun out of it, Thats what they are for. All in all, i hope u get your bike back, and hope its in great condition! lemme know how it goes :)
xct2

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Is there any news on your bike?? I would like to know the outcome of this ordeal...
No joy yet.
I thought I found it on Craigs motorbike
No pic and all the ad says is "beachcruiser with motor great transportion. does about 35mph. $400 mesa "

It was posted 3 days after my bike was stolen so I inquired about it for a pic.
Not mine.
Oh well, I'll keep watching.