looking into building a bike

GoldenMotor.com

tony655321

Jun 18, 2010
milwaukee
I live in Milwaukee, Wi. and just saw some bikes built by a woman in Greendale. Of all the research I have done she really builds the best looking bikes. I have decided on her Sinister model but i'm worried about not being able to get enough power. I'd like this bike to be ridiculas fast. I had a Yamaha Zuma scooter that was modified and went 63mph. Pretty quick for such little tires. I'm not familiar with these type of engines so i'm still investigating. I saw a site that sells n2o kits which sounds cool but i'm not convinced it would really help.

ezdoesit

Jun 17, 2010
Michigan
Welcome to the sight Tony! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

tim turbo

Nov 18, 2009
fergus falls mn.
I like the idea that these bike's only go 25 to 30 mph! They are bicycle's not ment to go 40 mph. To each his own , but I,m an old guy that wants to get older! Can I get an amen?

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Welcome Tony

AMEN! one old guy to another. Although I don't mind a little speed,but not on a bicycle unless it built for it.