HI from Wisconsin

GoldenMotor.com

OwlWheelWorks

Jan 6, 2014
Madison WI/Norcal
Hi guys,
I was a member a few years ago, lost touch with the motorbike side of my hobbies and now getting back to it!!
Finishing my 47 Whizzer and about to start a few new projects. Ill post some pics soon.

Cant wait till it gets warm enough to fire up the Whizzer!!! (-17 outside right now, with a "feels like" -35!)
drn2

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome back owl. ya that is cold, shoot 100 degrees colder then here lol. great to have you with us. looking forward to pictures of your motorized bicycle. ahhh 47 whizzer! nice!

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Its a lot of fun to get back to a hobby that you've been away from for awhile, maybe this Arctic cold blast will pass quick. Paul you didn't have to rub it in that it warm there! Heck its 20° here at 4:15 pm, we're not used to this!

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Glad to have you back. I've just got healed up from surgery to ride again and now there's ice all over the roads. 6℉ here in the Tennessee valley expected to go below 0. Wouldn't want to be in the mountains right now.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Welcome back!
I used to live in Wisconsin, southwest corner, when I was kid.
Among many other things, I miss the beeeautiful scenery and rolling fields.
There's plenty of perfect roads for motorbicycling too.

I don't miss the winters...

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome and have fun. Good to revisit an old hobby. Sometimes the second time around is better than the first.
Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

OwlWheelWorks

Jan 6, 2014
Madison WI/Norcal
Pics of my build posted in the Whizzer section. Hope to have it all done in a few weeks.
Ive been an active member on the Classic bicycle sites and I mostly surfed this site in the past but Im thinking of jumping full bore into the Motorbikes again!!
Nice Meeting all of you!!