Centrifugal Clutches

GoldenMotor.com

JonnyR

May 13, 2012
ronkonkoma, new york
must be a centrifugal clutch engages itself at a certain RPM the shoes in the inside spin uo and rub against the drum till a certain RPM whare it becomes more or less one peace the other type is a multi plate clutch you operate with a lever opening and closing it to make the connection

2stroker

Apr 29, 2012
orlando
must be a centrifugal clutch engages itself at a certain RPM the shoes in the inside spin uo and rub against the drum till a certain RPM whare it becomes more or less one peace the other type is a multi plate clutch you operate with a lever opening and closing it to make the connection
Im running a bumblebeebolton. The designer is a buddy of mine and he wanted to make motorized biking as simple as possible. he has it set up to where the drive wheel is either on the tire or off the tire..the whole kit is held on by one bolt! Really! Check it out! I haven't been riding mine lately been to busy but i used to ride that thing all over town everyday!

I would like to see them use a more powerful engine like the ht or robin..there running a 26cc but they get around 27-30mph thats over a mph per cc!