Greetings from East Texas

GoldenMotor.com

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
Sup, new guy from East Texas.

My name is Will, I'm 17 and I found the motorbike hobby last summer! I currently ride a 2011 Huffy Good Vibrations Cruiser with a 2011 Grubee Skyhawk 66cc. I've had some problems with it, but I've finally gotten those sorted out and I've been able to put 40+ trouble-free miles on it now. Currently in the process of adding stuff to the bike to make it more suitable for the engine.
The engine is currently stock minus the exhaust mod I've done. It's barely broken in yet and I've already seen 31 mph with the stock cruiser tires and should see 33 with the comfort tires I am putting on it.

Anyway, thanks for reading my novel. lol Hope to have a good time and learn some stuff on the way.

lambofgod121980

May 31, 2012
new caney TX
welcome to the forum man - this place is great. plenty of good people here to help out with any troubles you might get into.... also lightning fast response times

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. A bike is never finished, as long as you still have it. There is always some mod you want to try on it.

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
welcome to the forum man - this place is great. plenty of good people here to help out with any troubles you might get into.... also lightning fast response times
I am also a member of the "other" forum; their response time is long or not at all. :S I noticed y'all's forum is a bit more active, so I joined y'alls too. lol
well said - im dreaming of mods to do now hahahahahahahaaha.wee.
I'm always trying to find cheap mods.

Currently the only mod I have done is taking the exhaust cap off; pulls like a train to 20mph. Sounds like a dirt bike too. lol

I am looking forward to my stay here, thanks guys. :)

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
Pure curiosity. lol
For some reason I just started thinking one day "hmm, I wonder what it would be like to shove a small gas engine into a mtn bike, surely someone's done it!" That's when I found the MB community. :)
And I have to agree, it is pretty addicting too.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Pure curiosity. lol
For some reason I just started thinking one day "hmm, I wonder what it would be like to shove a small gas engine into a mtn bike, surely someone's done it!" That's when I found the MB community. :)
And I have to agree, it is pretty addicting too.
That's cool. At your young age I give you a lot of credit for your success. I think you must be a pretty smart fellow. Maybe you were born with the gasoline gene lol.

Please post on my Texas blog thread about your riding experience around where you live, when you have time.

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
That's cool. At your young age I give you a lot of credit for your success. I think you must be a pretty smart fellow. Maybe you were born with the gasoline gene lol.

Please post on my Texas blog thread about your riding experience around where you live, when you have time.
I do have a gasoline gene! lol
I try to work on and maintain everything thing that I can that has a gas engine. I also own 4 bikes total, my gas bike being just one of them, so I know how to work on the bike overall. :)

I will, should be interesting, I'm currently reading through most of it right now. :)