HT Bicycle Engine Expansion chamber exhaust

GoldenMotor.com

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Re: HT Expansion chamber exhaust

I don't have one personally, but those kinda look like the "bananna" Grubee pipes, but with a built in muffler. Which is good if you want to keep a low profile. Straight pipes are loud as heck!

Those pipes will make more power at higher rpm due to the shorter header length, so you know. T4B has them around here too.

SBP, and Arrow make some nice pipes. But shipping to Stockholm could add up...

gl.

Last edited:

mekano

Nov 4, 2008
Stockholm, Sweden

Thanks! But are there anyone who has tried it on this forum? It is the pipe that T4B has. Thanks.

Last edited:

motor_bike_fanatic

Jul 26, 2011
Pennsylvania

They work well for low a end power band ,Not so good if your looking for speed.I run them on both my bikes.
Are you saying they work good at low rpm's? such as climbing hills and whatnot? I am currently running a modded pocketbike pipe, but looking for something that adds hill climbing ability.

spanners

Oct 5, 2011
east coast Australia

Yes that’s what I was trying to say, these pipes work very well in lower the RPM range and are good for hill climbing. They are fairy quiet for an expansion chamber as well. There are some pictures of my bikes on the site if you are interested.

donphantasmo

Oct 3, 2010
Middleburg, FL

I LOVE old Vaspas. And the biggest thing to do to these (or any) 2 stroke engine, is put an expansion chamber on it. There are some good and bad things about it. On the top end, you get some pretty good power (starting in the Mid Range). You might need to re-jet, though.
On the other hand, you get that two stroke dirt bike pop. It can get a little annoying, and piss off your neighbors, too. If you live in the boon-docks, you'll be ok. If you live (like me) in a sub-urban neighborhood, don't do it. Your neighbors will be PISSED, lol...