The Ultimate motorized bicycle accessory for the style conscious

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Does your motor bicycle lack a certain stylish panache at motor bicycle night at the local drive in? Do you feel lacking when parked next to your friends expensive store bought motorized bicycle? Would you like to add to you motorized bicycles overall look, but your wallet is feeling a little flat at the moment?

This is the answer for you. Just wait till you see the look on those spoiled rich kids face when they see you pull up for the first time with these killa black leather streamers, blowin in the wind hangin off your handle bars. Not to mention the reaction girls have men in black leather.

From Electra Custom parts, $14

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Re: The Ultimate MB accessory for the style conscious

Actually, I'm much more impressed with what, from a distance, looks like twin fire extinguishers behind the seat. Makes the bike look dangerous. :)

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

Actually, I'm much more impressed with what, from a distance, looks like twin fire extinguishers behind the seat. Makes the bike look dangerous. :)
Most people ask if they're nitrous bottles. :)

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

Based on the lack of response to the subject of this thread I starting to get the idea that many of you may be lacking the same shrewd eye for style that I have. :ride:

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine

I've heard that "Crack kills", OBVIOUSLY, someone didn't see the commercial, cause Someone is doing something... I mean what are you thinking... No pink or blue??, no reflective glitter(say... BAM) Just plain leather. . . oh well to each thier own!! Not for nothing, I'd put 'em on my bike!!

Mac

hurricane

Sep 20, 2010
america

Thats a nice looking build Bikenut, the best feature in my eye of course is your dual gas tank, it just looks cool. As far as the leather handle bar things go, for me personally it is a no go. I just have never thought they looked good on MB or motorcycles.

But thats just my opinion, But since you have them and you obviously like the look of tassles, now you need to make a custom dual exhaust. It would make this build POP ..

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

Today I went for a ride with the SO. I noticed her eyeing my streamers. After a while she asks, where'd you get those? I ask her if she wanted some? She says no. Then she asks how much did they cost? I say $14. She says, yeah right you probably paid $25.

What this tells me is she thinks they look good on my bike and wants them, and she thinks they look expensive. The exact reaction I was expecting. :ride:.ride9

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.

Put one of these on her bike and she'll forget all about those streamers!

URL=http://img38.imageshack.us/i/img1130cz.jpg/]
[/URL]

;)

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

She's not good with motors. So far she slammed into the fence twice and once into the side of her car. And this was in the first 3 seconds.

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska

so if there are others who enjoy these tassles heres a cheap idea make some out of a inner tube there would be little cost and much pride in waving tassles of rubber slapping around at 25 mph lol no realy though i dont think my mountain bike could pull off the tassle look

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON

heh heh, are those to keep you awake by smacking you in the face?

or are they to make you go like

jk jk, they look aiight :)

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis

Hey Killercanuck, is that guy in the picture REALLY popping a wheelie on a Goldwing???
I'm having trouble with suspension of disbelief here.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine

Goldwings are sneaky Allen, they may be laden down w/all sortsa foolishness and tend to be owned by retirees - but buried under alla that plastic, doodads & trinkets is a good, solid engine - anywhere from 1000 4cyl to almost 2000cc SIX cylinder w/over 100HP easy, depending on year & model O.O

A while back I was doin' time in a MC shop, we had one come in to be rebuilt - almost no miles on it but it had set around unused w/fuel in it for far too long (typical of the breed), anyway after we cleaned it all out I drew the short straw and hadta road test it, not exactly psyched as I wasn't pleased with a "Volkswagen Bug w/only two wheels" - I clambered aboard the monster and idled it out to the road, as there was some traffic and I figured that it would have all the acceleration of a grandma on a sunday, I gunned it - and the planet spun!

The freakin' thing roared and stood up, much like the above pic & I couldn't see a bloody thing over the dashboard lol, ever since I've kinda wanted one - minus alla plastic ofc ;)

The Valkyrie & the Valkyrie Rune were some examples of the same engine w/o alla furniture BTW: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Valkyrie

Last edited:

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis

Goldwings are sneaky Allen, they may be laden down w/all sortsa foolishness and tend to be owned by retirees - but buried under alla that plastic, doodads & trinkets is a good, solid engine - anywhere from 1000 4cyl to almost 2000cc SIX cylinder w/over 100HP easy, depending on year & model O.O

A while back I was doin' time in a MC shop, we had one come in to be rebuilt - almost no miles on it but it had set around unused w/fuel in it for far too long (typical of the breed), anyway after we cleaned it all out I drew the short straw and hadta road test it, not exactly psyched as I wasn't pleased with a "Volkswagen Bug w/only two wheels" - I clambered aboard the monster and idled it out to the road, as there was some traffic and I figured that it would have all the acceleration of a grandma on a sunday, I gunned it - and the planet spun!

The freakin' thing roared and stood up, much like the above pic & I couldn't see a bloody thing over the dashboard lol, ever since I've kinda wanted one - minus alla plastic ofc ;)

The Valkyrie & the Valkyrie Rune were some examples of the same engine w/o alla furniture BTW: Honda Valkyrie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Well, I gotta kinda confess: if the money came my way, I wouldn't pass up a chance to get a Rune. But I'd never put a fairing on it. I like a Rune with a view. (harhar)

Last edited:

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO

I like sleepers and listening to the compition struggle in confusion