travelerhart

GoldenMotor.com

travelerhart

Jan 19, 2013
richland,Wa.
www.facebook.com
As some may know, I recently made a Journey across the U.S.A, but now that I finally get settled in a new place,
disaster strikes, Friday morning, I find a Post where my bike was,NO BIKE.
SO I guess that it will be over for that on, and start planning on a New project

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
So sorry to hear about your misfortune. That scum stole a piece of motorbike history. We can only hope he injures himself on it, or worse.

Back on the horse, as they say. Your next build will probably be even better. You've had a chance to see where any weak spots were and you'll build them out of the next one.

Good luck and keep us informed.

Tom

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hey travelerhart Welcome to the forum glad you joined us. Did not see your intro until today.

Sucks about your bike, but that just leaves room to build a better one. Really enjoy your photo's on FaceBook.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Sorry your bike got jacked. Check your local laws before you buy if you want to be street legal. We have a legal/legislation subforum on this site. Find a post from your state and see what others had to do avoid scrapes with the law.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
real bummer.......I used to live out there near Richland Wa (Benton City) and I remember there were lots of places to ride MB's. Maybe the police will find the person who took it.