costom motored bicycles

GoldenMotor.com

ru14real

Jan 7, 2016
warrenville
Just wondering if anyone knows whats up with Costom Motored Bicycles In Millwaukee? DId they go out of business? Thier website has been saying closed for inventory from the start of September.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
YIKES! Man I hope they didn't close down. That's one of my favorite go-to places. I'm going to check it out. Thanks for the heads-up. Meanwhile, I'd try calling them.

Fellow forum members: anybody heard anything about this situation?

Last edited:

scrollerguy

Nov 8, 2008
Midcoast Maine
I just talked with Lynn the other day, she told me she also has another website as well.

Of course I can't think of it, but it's something rebel.com. It's on my other computer and I saved it. Ihave to look and post it tom.

She is also selling 2016 bikes as well.

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
One would think that they would notice the huge drop in sales. Kind of odd if your still taking calls etc that you would have your web site up and running.
It is tough to make a profit nowadays, lots of small companies are choking on regulations, high taxes and the cost of everything that is going up. Gosh only knows it isn't easy.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
One would think that they would notice the huge drop in sales. Kind of odd if your still taking calls etc that you would have your web site up and running.
It is tough to make a profit nowadays, lots of small companies are choking on regulations, high taxes and the cost of everything that is going up. Gosh only knows it isn't easy.
Yep, and watch out,as the high coast of medical is getting. UPS, USPS rates will be going up just to make it worse............Curt

Jan 21, 2015
Portland, Oregon
Ok, so I just noticed that even though the little blurb at the top of the page says "conducting inventory, blah blah blah", the buttons that allow you to buy the items are back, and they appear to work. So I think we're good to go.