my first kit and lovin it!!!

GoldenMotor.com

bk_punisher

Apr 25, 2009
El Paso tx
hello all i just got my kit in from ebay. it was only used for 30 miles or so he said. i just mounted it on my 30 year old ten speed. it was a little hard to get going with no intructions lol. but i got it. .. my bike already had a computer and so far it tops out at 28 miles per hour. i was told it was a 80cc but then i think its a 66c from what i been seeing. its a power king motor from what the piece of paper said. i love it and ride it every chance i get.

Cowboy Rider

Apr 20, 2009
Illinois
I just have the smaller 48cc (or maybe 50. Box said 48, engine plate says 50) but it's still a fun little thing to ride. A neighbor friend loved mine so much, he went and ordered one for himself. Now we have him ready to go too, and already enjoyed a few good miles.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Yeah they're fun, alright!

It's a funny thing. I'm getting a brand new bike for my birthday next week, and if someone told me a year ago that I was going to get a bicycle on my 45th birthday, I would have laughed in their face and walked away thinking they must be drunk or somethin'!

My PK-80 tore the spokes out of an already screwed up wheel, but it sure was fun rippin' through the neighborhood on that thing!

These things are the ticket for a fun build and a great ride!

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
I am so jealous...I'm dying to get my kit so I can go ahead and match it to a nice frame.... D:!!
I know how ya feel. The weather is beautiful and all I can do is scratch my head at the moment. It feels like everyone else is out there getting to ride but me!

Ahhhhhhh, but the joy of the coming build and the anticipation of twisting that throttle just to feel more wind in my face!

xct2