Lady Luck at her very best.

GoldenMotor.com
Jun 25, 2008
Dailymotion - Chance, une vidéo de titounetsan. Chance, Compilation

In a phillisophical mood today!! This video made me think of all the times people say something bad has happened and if there really was a big guy looking out for us where was he? If you concentrate on the number of near misses you'll see the poor man is pretty darn busy these days!!!! (there are some giggles in there for you chaps to, plus check out the motorbike crashes!!!!!.duh.)

Shadeslay

Feb 25, 2009
Arroyo Grande, Ca
Those guys that rob that place and run out to their car and the cops pull up and run right by them is funny. Most of the others are just scary how close they came, the guy that almost went over the handle bars left me scratching my head thinking "what the heck".

Last edited:

brisbane_boy

Oct 26, 2008
Australia Brisbane
ahah lol. that grandma one is classic. that a ripper.
Yer the other vid shoes how lucky some ppl are.
esp that guy who was nearly hit by the car but the tree stoped the car. he would have been Sh&tin himself

Jun 25, 2008
ahah lol. that grandma one is classic. that a ripper.
Yer the other vid shoes how lucky some ppl are.
esp that guy who was nearly hit by the car but the tree stoped the car. he would have been Sh&tin himself
You're spot on but notice how he poos his pants and moves but as soon as the car comes to rest he starts to sprint over to help out. Thats admirable as i'd have been in the corner shaking like something from the blair witch project!!