Drinking and Driving

GoldenMotor.com

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
Don't get on these little machines if you've had a 6 pack. As I've said before it will mess up your timing and you are bound for an accident.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Okay let me make something perfectly clear first of all I don't drink and drive. Drunken ride well that a different story . I'll tell you the story when I get back from the liquor store .LMAOlaff

Desert Rat

Jul 30, 2012
Apache Junctoin Az
This is my input: If their Legally drunk then why are they being bothered
their Legally drunk. LOL emphasis on Legally
The law and their words LOL
and while I agree that it's wrong, if it's that bad then why does every bar
have a parking lot?
just doesn't make any sense!

Jim C

Jul 11, 2010
Long Beach Calif
You can get a dui on a bicycle pedal or motorized. If you are under 21 they may take your bike/car/ garden tractor /skate board, suspend your license, put you in jail or all of the above. All that and you might kill or hurt yourself or someone else. It is serious stuff and not just a traffic ticket.

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
You can get charged with impared on a bike here.

A while back, before I motorized my beast I went out to the pub after work with the guys. As we're getting ready to go, a smart-alec on the patio chimes in "It's still impaired if you're on a bike". I replied "Yep, I know. All I have to do is get to that bus stop (100 feet away) and the bus'll take me and the bike to less than a block from home. How're you getting your car home?"

Harley59

Aug 19, 2012
Vancouver, bc
This was my opinion when an old boyfriend drank and drove...
"The next time you do this you can just keep on driving. I refuse to go to your funeral".

Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
Theres nothing wrong with haveing a beer and rideing your motorized bicycle! As long as your below the legal limit ... I find about ten miles between bars works really well.
240 lbs + 24 oz + 10 mls = no prob! As always its excess that get one into trouble?
Maybe if kenx didn't post such weird stuff ,this might get some serious attention?

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Theres nothing wrong with haveing a beer and rideing your motorized bicycle! As long as your below the legal limit ... I find about ten miles between bars works really well.
240 lbs + 24 oz + 10 mls = no prob! As always its excess that get one into trouble?
Maybe if kenx didn't post such weird stuff ,this might get some serious attention?

http://dui.drivinglaws.org/calc.php

According to this calculator a 240 lbs man consuming 2 beers an hour will be legally drunk in 5 1/2 hours and will stay drunk for an extra hour for every beer he consumes after that. If he drinks 3 beers an hour he'll be legally drunk in 2 hours and 20 minutes. And will stay drunk an extra hour for every beer he consumes after that. If you can keep up with how much you've been drinking and for how long good for you. However most people can't.

Last edited: