thanks for the fight against the DMV of colo.

GoldenMotor.com

69caero

Mar 22, 2013
montrose colorado
I learned about this blog in nov. 2013.I lost my license in oct. & needed a vehicle for longer distance so i checked the laws to see if it was legal to ride in in colorado i got a motor put on a gt/fs mt bike was riding my bike for a month & these people from another town. make a right turn in to me i went to the hospital in montrose colo. so the corrupt cops give me the ticket for passing on the right over taking vehicle i was not guilty of this the people in the truck just turned & hit me so i pleaded no contest couldn't afford lawyer .then a month later get notice in mail from colo. DMV that there revoking my license for an other yr. so i foud the bloger Mshugge talking about his fight with the colo. DMV in 2011 so I used his case # to also beat the colo. DMV the case officer ruled in my favor but said he didn't agree with the ( loop hole in the law & had to resend my revocation thank you bike berry, & Mshugge for the help & information for all to use my case # was 13-62073 salaz vs DMV usflg

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I learned about this blog in nov. 2013.I lost my license in oct. & needed a vehicle for longer distance so i checked the laws to see if it was legal to ride in in colorado i got a motor put on a gt/fs mt bike was riding my bike for a month & these people from another town. make a right turn in to me i went to the hospital in montrose colo. so the corrupt cops give me the ticket for passing on the right over taking vehicle i was not guilty of this the people in the truck just turned & hit me so i pleaded no contest couldn't afford lawyer .then a month later get notice in mail from colo. DMV that there revoking my license for an other yr. so i foud the bloger Mshugge talking about his fight with the colo. DMV in 2011 so I used his case # to also beat the colo. DMV the case officer ruled in my favor but said he didn't agree with the ( loop hole in the law & had to resend my revocation thank you bike berry, & Mshugge for the help & information for all to use my case # was 13-62073 salaz vs DMV usflg
Outstanding! Fight the man!

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
great job and its nice to see dealers from the motorized bicycle community get involved to protect our great sport