Spark plugs

GoldenMotor.com

fraser

Feb 11, 2012
Vancouver
Hello having a bit of trouble with my engine. I am going to try and switch out spark plugs. Does anybody know which NGK spark plug to buy for my engine kit??

It's a zoombicycles 66cc 2 stroke it's spark plug in currently has is called a great master model # 4118C
Stock with the bike

Thanks

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
NGK B5HS works well, and a BP5HS, which is extended tip, works a little better for me. A 6 is a little cooler plug. They work well too

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
It really depends on where you live. Yea right, your thinking. The thinner the air the "hotter" the plug needs to be. At Sea level the B6 HS is fine. The numbers go down, the heat goes up.

rjs467

Feb 5, 2012
Windsor, Ontario
I purchased two NGK B-6L plugs at my Canadian Tire store Feb 27/2012. I installed one on the bike's motor. I am waiting for the summer of 2012, hoping that this BGF 66 CC gas engine won't let me down. The instructions for this motor say to install a NGK BP-6L if you can find one. Otherwise, install a NGK B-6L, as I did. And if this can't be found, go for the NGK R7-HS.

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
Hello having a bit of trouble with my engine. I am going to try and switch out spark plugs. Does anybody know which NGK spark plug to buy for my engine kit??

It's a zoombicycles 66cc 2 stroke it's spark plug in currently has is called a great master model # 4118C
Stock with the bike

Thanks
On my slant head 66 cc I use the NGK BP7HS thats an "s" as in sleep for lack of a dirty word