New OCC Chopper Guy From Michigan

GoldenMotor.com

skullman

Aug 21, 2011
Bay City,MI.
HI all..

I'm from a little town called Bay City,MI. I'v been into drag racing all my life. I used to work at Tri City Dragway in the 70's .. Met some of the big names.. I'm a electrician. I ride a Harley .. But i have grandkids now as i'm 58 years old now. So to get my grandkids into what i like .. Bikes.. MOTOR bikes. I built a 49cc Schwinn OCC Chopper bike for me to ride untill they want to ride it. I like anything with a motor on it. Well that's enough about me. so here i am ..

Dennis..usflg

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Welcome aboard! Another electrician with two OCC builds, one 1-spd & 1 5 spd. Fun little bikes.

skullman

Aug 21, 2011
Bay City,MI.
Thank you fellow Bike Builders.. I'm going to buy another one Sat. and work on building another 80cc motor bike chopper. I have a 92 harley sportster that i ride. I did some work on that to make it look the way i wanted it. Then i bought a 110cc OCC web mini chopper that i'm working on.. I turned the foot shifter into a hand shifter. so i have my occ pedal bike done. so i'm going to start another one. And again thanks for welcoming me to the site..

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Welcome to THE Forum skullman! I have three OCC MB.s A weakness I have. :) My wallet is too small for Harleys anymore. But my heart is still there. :) A 94 Goldwing is my street Hiway bike. I like all the buttons! rotfl (c)

skullman

Aug 21, 2011
Bay City,MI.
That counts..

And i just bought another OCC bike. The black ver. I'm going to collect all the colors.. and put motors on them.. I rode mine yesterday to go look at the new bike i just bought. It was great seeing all these people waveing at me. The only one i see in town. But there will be more.

pino..trlrl.rmfla.shft.usflg

epok

May 2, 2011
queens ,new york city
make sure to get barry's(ebay) mount for the build and the sprocket adapter from livefast this will be to make sure you have a flawless easy build ...and welcome
(c)

BustedKnuckles

Jul 31, 2011
Great Lakes Region
Interested in seeing pics of your builds Skullman.

I remember sticking a table knife in a wall socket 50+ years ago; so while I'm not an electrician, I have expermented with electricity. What a small world it is indeed.