Newb from Manila!

GoldenMotor.com

meatgrinder

May 3, 2013
Manila, PH
Hey guys! A newbie from manila philippines, also new to the motorized bicycle world. Gonna start my first build next week. My first build would be a board track racer mounted with a ht 66cc 2 stroker. Will be posting pictures of my build soon! .shft.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Welcome to the forum!
You picked a great time to build a bike. There are lots of knowledge here when it comes to making fast HT motors. Also lots of super cool board trackers.

meatgrinder

May 3, 2013
Manila, PH
Thanks easyrider & huffy! been reading a lot on this site for a while and finally decide to join the forum to expand my knowledge more about motorized bicycles. Lots of cool stuff im seeing here about board trackers too.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I think the best part is you are not restricted and can receive awesome parts from Malossi. I've been trying to get some after market parts for my Morini but Malossi doesn't ship to the US. My cousin was heavily into the scooter drag racing scene in the P.I. and I was trying to get him to order me parts but it was going to be a big headache as well as $$$ for double shipping. When the HT gives out on you, I'm pretty sure you could probably find a fast motor cheap.