Newly joined

GoldenMotor.com

Nican

Apr 6, 2013
Texas
Hi all, I have been reading the forums here for about a month or so but did not sign up until I got my first build somewhat to gather .I have to say the wealth of info here is priceless as my first install went rather smooth thanks to all you.
Although I do have to waste time at work until next weekend to finish the final bits and the first start! I can't wait it kinda feels like x-Tmas when I was 5,lol.
I had to use a Walmart beach cruiser,until I find the frame that really speaks to me,or maybe I'll get nerve to try and make my own design .Anyway I be ramblin
I am glad to be here! I live in north Dallas.dance1

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Nican,
Welcome to our community. We're glad you found the forum to be an aid to getting your bike together. That's why we're here.
Post some photos of your first build. We're always interested in seeing what the other guy has put together.

Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome nican. your first ride on a motorized bicycle you will always remember and the fascination and obsession will start. enjoy the fun

Nican

Apr 6, 2013
Texas
Thanxs all, getting it up and running for me was easy,all the tweeking and fine tuning is where i tend to stumble {.bf.} ,that I will take my time on. Just on the look out for a shop near me that will do some weilding work for me. My son has his eye on my bike now if I get down right. May soon make it a family affair here .we.