Rookie from Kzoo

GoldenMotor.com

travboat

May 2, 2012
Kalamazoo, MI
Hi everybody,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the info on this forum and I look forward to being part of this community. I've always wanted to put an engine on my bike and w/ gas at $4/gal. I thought I should finally give it a go!

I successfully had my bike running for the first time yesterday and it was a blast. I've ran into a snag though and have posted a thread in the Troubleshooting part of this forum. Basically, the solid 10T drive sprocket on my Grubee 4G T-belt won't power the chain, even when the pulley is turning. If anyone can answer this for me, you get a gold star :D

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?p=386975#post386975

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the forum. we are from the kalamazoo/portage area. i used to own fishing memories on portage road across from austin lake. great to have you with us

ecain

Apr 30, 2012
michigan
I'm from muskegon. just ordered the 4g kit and have read that the clutch bearing tends to go out VERY easily. BlowbyU sells the entire centrifugal clutch for $20ish. I am still waiting on my kit to start my first build but I am anticipating disappointment but is an easy fix if you can't weld.