Dounuts an burnouts in the living room

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Kinda brings back some old memories... This is a right and proper way to terrorize a fellow roommate :Ddnutdnut

ToxicAz520

Mar 11, 2011
Tucson,Arizona
Ya mine might look like that too if it wasn't for my wife. My kitchen table turns into that on my builds.

Ya the beer can and cooler has a lot to do with this pic. Also notice the quad in the kitchen wonder what that looks like. But at least the place is clean. If you look close you can seen a little black line that say this wasn't the first time. LOL

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
When I was... just as dumb but younger, my associates and I ...may have rented a house in West Philly to use a clubhouse for our motorcycle ...club.

There may or may not have been occurrences in which similar shenanigans may have happened...

I might have learned a few things such as the unlikelihood of receiving any intervention attempts by the Philadelphia police department resulting from any alleged neighbor complaints and that while it's apparently surprisingly easy to get a 1978 Harley Davidson Police Special tank shift up a flight of stairs, it may be remarkably difficult to descend them in a dignified manner...

mebbe... "I Do Not Recall" :D

BGRooster1

Nov 4, 2010
Fond du Lac,WI
In High school, a friend and I would skip school and pull his enduro into the kitchen of his parents place . Mess with whatever was needed and have the place cleaned up before his mom came home in the afternoon. Why we brought it into the house and not kept it in the garage I don't recall .

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Reminds me of a scene from an old Cheech & Chong movie. There should have been an aquarium with fish and cans of beer in it.
Tom

Greybeard

Feb 8, 2011
Sequim WA
He must be a renter.
I had a renter once that kept an old Harley in the living room that leaked oil like an old Corvair, and he blew the back of the fireplace out target practicing with a 357mag. Did thousands of dollars in damage and way behind in rent by the time I got him out.

Buzzard

Jul 9, 2008
Lincoln, NE
There's a movie I saw, can't remember when, with a guy sitting on a motorcycle in his living room watching motorcycle races on TV, he couldn't resist and started it up, and vroom vrooming the engine and it did happen, he dropped the clutch went through a sliding glass door and into a swimming pool.
I had a couple friends that tore down a Harley and cleaned parts in the bathtub. Grease and oil all over everything. The landlord asked what the motorcycle was doing in the bathtub and they said it lived here and they're cleaning it up. Needless to say everyone was evicted.
buzzard

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
My buddy Rob was a landlord in Mansfield. He almost bought a house off another landlord he knew. We were looking it over and I got to hear the history:

Apparently the former renter was a young lady who'd broken up with her boyfriend and moved in there. He found out where she lived and, one night, he rode his big Honda Cruiser out there. Only the front screen door was closed (hot evening, no AC) so, in his wisdom and after a few beers, decides he's gonna ride that bike right through the front door. Except he never bothered to scope out the floor plan. The living room in this house is off to the right. Straight ahead is the basement door. And the latch never worked on it. The man rode on in and, being drunk, was unable to make the hard right into the living room. Instead, he took a harrowing ride down the basement stairs where he knocked himself out down there. He wound up in Mansfield General, then jail. She didn't want him finding her again so she moved out.