first build

GoldenMotor.com

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Well after completing my second bike and seeing how nice it rode with the dual crown front end I decided to put one on my first build .

I really like this bike a lot this motor runs smooth and quite. Here is a updated picture of it what do you thing

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Thanks Venice , A lot of people ask about these tanks. A friend of mine copied my idea but made it out of steel and it came out real nice . I was thinking of doing one out of steel and see how it comes out I have a frame I need a tank for .

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Well the frame broke on my bike so I am going to redo it for the so cal race in june . I am going to change it up a bit ill post new pictures as I go along .

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
This bike rides really well I spot welded the frame in a couple of spots and added a simple gusset . Hopefully this keeps the frame from breaking again . This will be my bike for the june meet .

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Frame broke again so I fixed the gray frame with a bigger gusset and more welds. Seems to be holding together now . I built a pipe for seems to work well and a new ignition. Bike likes to rev now and runs really well .