Hello out there

GoldenMotor.com

rustymullet

Jan 22, 2010
Oak Creek, Wi.
Just wanted to say hello. I live out of milwaukee, Wi.. Need an inexpensive hobby seeing as i had to sell all my toys a few years back to start a family. 38 years young. I live about 4 miles from work and 3 miles from lake Michigan(lots of riding posibilities there). Don't have a bike now, used to ride a recumbent, which is my temp. avatar. And thanks to all of you that post. I have read lots of info and am dizzy from the weath of Knowledge. I have so many Ideas this could end up being expensive.

Rustymullet

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome and glad you've joined us. That 'bent' looks as if it would have made a good candidate for a motorized trike. Do you still have it? Let us know what your plans are and know we're here to help in any way we can.
Tom

rustymullet

Jan 22, 2010
Oak Creek, Wi.
Welcome and glad you've joined us. That 'bent' looks as if it would have made a good candidate for a motorized trike. Do you still have it? Let us know what your plans are and know we're here to help in any way we can.
Tom
Thanks fairracing31 professor and 2door. No I dont have the recumbent anymore(it was a vision r45 full suspension). I am a little more partial to recumbents, but I think an upright frame will work more with what I am thinking of doing, disign and functionality wise.

Rustymullet