Hello from Ocala, FL

GoldenMotor.com

Infernobyrd

Oct 16, 2010
Ocala, FL
Gotta admit it isn't easy living with a motorized bike in this town. Limited street/sidewalk space and unforgiving drivers city wide make it extremely hazardous. I have already been hit by a car once on my Scwinn Cruiser, 49cc skyhawk. But all is well, it wasn't that serious. All in all I'm in love with it and joined this site for the sole reason of becoming more efficient in both my knowledge of motorized bicycles and riding them. I appreciate everyone to some degree and am usually known as the "Christian Hippie". So if you're ever pedaling/motoring around Ocala, FL. look me up and I'll cruise with ya. Well until next time, Later days.brnot

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum.
My brother lives in your fine little city. I remember Ocala back in the 70s when my folks moved from Miami up to race horse country. Dad trained race horses and owned some land out towards Dunnellon. My bro shoes race horses and fishes the gulf. I get down there every other year or so. Maybe we can meet up. Good to have you with us.
Tom

Infernobyrd

Oct 16, 2010
Ocala, FL
Thanks guys! I am much obliged by your welcomes and am open to any friendships that come our way. I wish you all well and will try to talk to you as often as I can. Take care, Will :)