3 broke down motor kits

GoldenMotor.com

ajax

Sep 30, 2010
calgary
i have now had 3 motorized bicycle kits the last on lasted maybe 2 days and i fried the engine now i have a whack of spare parts so i was considering buying an engine only and adding some upgardes to handle me riding it and also trying differen manufacturer...but im sooo scared too spend the money again i recently got one of those electric scooters .....but that thing is compltely gutless.... the engine was a 66/80 cc 2 stroke (flying engines) what maybe a 4 stroke benefit ? thx

ajax

Sep 30, 2010
calgary
ok ive been through some of the threads now and thre apparantly are alot of diiffernt kinds anny reccomonations......and an awnser to why your reccommending them ?

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i like the grubee 2 strokes kits. haven't had any major problems with them, and i've built 6 of them up.

but if you're wasting motors that fast, maybe there's another problem. it's hard to believe that you've had 3 defective kits.

ajax

Sep 30, 2010
calgary
well the first one i had built for me this lastest the longest until evrything stsrted breaking and falling apart 49 cc ) the other 2 burned out really quick 80) 2 maybe defective definatly not the fisrst 1 (49 cc)

ajax

Sep 30, 2010
calgary
sorrry lost this page for a while....yeah im pretty sure i messed up the brake in procedure..ive been looking at a kit that has a high performance carb and wanted to add a epansion chamber muffler but i can't decide on the 2 or 4 stroke.....and yeah i mixed the gas