Hey all

GoldenMotor.com

THSeaMonster

Jul 19, 2010
Richland, WA
Hello people with a common passion,

So I'm glad to see this community is growing. I have been viewing the posts on this site for awhile now. I feel its time to say hello as i will finally be building my MB (Ive been penniless) and will, without a doubt, have questions.

Fairwell for now,
Andrew

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Welcome to the forum going! Feel free to ask questions. Looking forward to your builds. We all love story's and pictures.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Welcome aboard THCMonster! A great place to show and tell your future builds. I'm sure you'll find the answers to all and any questions you may have. To future successful builds...cheers!dance1

That is a sweeeet avatar Andrew! -zen- now-n-zen

Last edited:

EvilDoer360

Jul 19, 2010
Darlington, South Carolina
Hi THSeaMonster ! I'm new to the community and to the world or motorized bikes myself. I totally understand what it's like to be penniless, I find myself in that boat more often than not. I don't know if I could even find two pennies to rub together at the moment, lol. Wish you the best of luck with your build. My first project is underway right now and I need to go look at some clutch adjustment info. My instructions are wonderfully vague and I want to make sure it turns out right because I'm just itching to take my bike on it's maiden voyage (and I hope I have better luck than the Titanic did, if not then I'm going down with my ship like a good captain should). Well, if you see me on the news or read about me in the paper then all I can say is............ I tried, I really did. May the MB gods have mercy on me if I fail !!
.duh.

THSeaMonster

Jul 19, 2010
Richland, WA
Welcome aboard THCMonster! A great place to show and tell your future builds. I'm sure you'll find the answers to all and any questions you may have. To future successful builds...cheers!dance1

That is a sweeeet avatar Andrew! -zen- now-n-zen
Cheers! Thanks, I follow the Tao

And thanks Goat, I appreciate it
Gooduck Evil, my fellow penny pincher