Hello from W.v

GoldenMotor.com

fat daddy

Jun 14, 2010
Wva
Hello everybody,just found this forum and it looks like just what I was looking for. I haven't built any bikes yet,but have ordered an engine kit so I'm ready to get started. I rode bikes when I was a kid and even had one that I put a Briggs&Stratton engine on that came off of a washing machine. I wonder if anyone reading this is old enough to remember when washing machines had gas engines-LOL. Anyway my wife says I'm too old to mess with motorbikes but I don't believe her.

fat daddy.duh..duh.

fat daddy

Jun 14, 2010
Wva
I didn't use a Maytag,thought it was a little too wide,but I do have a single cylinder Maytag in the garage now,it's got a bad mag. I wish I had a pic of the Briggs&Stratton set-up it was a doozy no brakes,had wooden footrest where the crank should be,no clutch,had a deal to hold the intake valve open to get started,used a choke cable from a car for the throttle belt drive via a whizzer wheel pulley and a mandrel set-up for gearing.All this happened in the early fifties no hand brakes then,but sure was fun..shft.

TNoahr523

Jun 15, 2010
Boise Id
Hello, I'm new here I just started too hear about motorize bikes I was wondering does anyone make a bigger enigne then 80cc?

TNoahr523

Jun 15, 2010
Boise Id
I would like too know who has the best kit for motorize a bike? I'm a good size guy and I would like a good stong motor for my mountain bike. all advice would be very helpful.