Clever Bike Names

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 4, 2009
Texas
My bikes name is hilly-haully-ogly-dudley which in Swaheeley means "I can't believe that bike can carry that ugly dude's weight"

Charged-Reacter

Dec 12, 2008
west-central Illinois
I needed to name my slant head plug 69cc engine bike. Since
I live so close to the Indiana border and do some of my bike rides
over in that area. I always have a fear of breaking down and not being
able to make it back home with the bike. I call this phobi the.....
.... border-horror....lol

Nov 23, 2009
Lakeland, FL
My bike is going to be my interpretation of an old Indian motorcycle. I'm going to name my Andian. Here's the logo that I'm having my art director make up for me. It'll be gold with black outline and the bike will be red with a black frame/handlebars. Should look pretty neat. BTW, my name is Andy. This is the original logo or Indian.

Attachments

Last edited:

Brvnkaerv

Aug 11, 2009
Tampa Fla.
I named my first build "Confucious" because it is 100% Chinese. My second bike is a GT-2 with a built in gas tank. I named it the "Mach 5" after Speed Racer's ride.

Mike Hunt

Jun 9, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
i dont usually refer to my bike with a specific name, but i like to think of it as the "Rat Bastard", because its loud and dirty looking with all the duct/gorilla/electrical tape.

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
i make a point to ride mine hard and keep fresh coats of dirt on mine.... with the regular weekley shot of chain lube sprayed carelessly on the rims and chainstays and bb along with all the dirt that is all over it from the side of the road and the dirt road from work to the store i use on my breaks. said roads have been wet almost every day for the past 3 weeks.... haha

sojudave

Oct 18, 2008
austin tx
I had one project called "molotov" my current bike was to be called "The General" after the General Lee but I decided to not paint it that way. It was and is currently being called "Idiot Face" but I've changed it up a bit and the name no longer fits. Now it just IS. Once I get my new forks painted and installed, and the four stroke running, then I will officially name it. I don't think the name "Hardley Davidson" would work anymore. How about "Live Wrong?" You know, to spoof all the Lance Armstrong wannabe's.

A_DangerrX

Jun 19, 2009
Connecticut
I have referred to both incarnations of my ride as "the MoPOD Riding Apparatus," MoPOD meaning Motor and Pedal-Operated Drive. I'm currently working on the MoPOD Mk. III.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Cathay being an archaic name for China, I thought about nicknaming my bike "Cathay Racer". I also seemed to have already given somebody else's bike the nickname of "Hotfoot Express" (he was having trouble keeping his shoe and the exhaust pipe separate from each other). I have also heard a local fellow refer to his moped as a "one horned, zip-tied, dying purple people creeper".