Would this work?

GoldenMotor.com

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
I found this cool horn that connects to a 12v battery.
Motorcycle Horn

Soon Im going to be setting up a lighting system on my bike with a 12v battery and was wondering if there was any way to attach this to the battery as well. Im no mechanic so help me out.

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Wow Thanks Mike.

Thats a good idea to use the kill switch wire for the horn.

Man I just keep finding goodies to add to my bike.

My list so far is SBP expansion chamber, 12v battery/front n rear lights, Horn, and a front drum break all for my Electra Build. Ahhh Im going crazy waiting for Jims Mount. I hope it comes sooon!

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
that's funny. when i built my first bike, i kept hitting the kill switch to honk at people, because the last motored 2 wheeler i had was a 1972 suzuki RV90, and that's where the horn was.

i still resist the urge to do that, and i don't even have a kill switch there anymore.

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
To tell you the truth I dont know yet. USAbikemotors is going to order everything I need to set it up so I will save some money on shipping.

They had this one bike they were building and there was a part of the rear rack that had a special place right under the seat for a 12v bat to fit snug. I, then, knew I had to get one.

I am going to have to buy a battery charger to charge the bat. I hear there around 50 bucks, but Im gonna try and get one for cheaper.

What can I say, Im a cheap rat