Hello From St Petersburg FL

GoldenMotor.com

Jabbamongo

Nov 1, 2009
St Petersburg FL
Hi. I'm Dave and I have been kicking around the idea of a moto bike for some time now. Once I started pricing it, HOOKED is word here. I have a Schwinn Malibu Crusier Red/white and I got some ideas for it. Will keep all informed on how this goes.

Jabbamongo

Nov 1, 2009
St Petersburg FL
Hey Ya Blackie! Thx for the reply. I'd like some more info on the Island Hopper American place you are talking about. I try to keep business local, if you know what I mean. Here is a pic of the victim. :)

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the site. you are now an active member and cost pictures and links. this is an adictive sport and tons of fun. glad to have you with us
.wee.

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
They have many different types of systems; The system I have is a rear top mount chain drive. The rear top mount chain drives come with the Bridgestone motors.They are called the Titan 1000 35cc and 48cc. I started with the 35 and last May,I orderd a 48. The 48 has alot more power, but it's a bit heavier. I was told that these motors are made by Mittsubishi but they also have Hondas,and Subarus. The little 35 ran me through the winter with no problem and I was amazed with how tough that little motor is, anyway, here is there com.adress .I can even give you their phone number if you like.They will only accept orders over the phone however you seem pretty close so you could see them in person.I fell in love with that OCC chopper they have.Only 600.oo anyway, here it is:

Motorized bicycles or bike motors, electric bikes or bicycle engine kits.