hand rash

GoldenMotor.com

tomaz

Mar 10, 2009
Eastern Shore MD
I hope it has cleared up by now but I thought I should let you know I am allergic to GOJO a nd any other citrus hand cleaner. I have to use regular Dawn and sparingly... I would get really small bumps on my hands that would hurt and itch at the same time.

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
I hope it has cleared up by now but I thought I should let you know I am allergic to GOJO a nd any other citrus hand cleaner. I have to use regular Dawn and sparingly... I would get really small bumps on my hands that would hurt and itch at the same time.
Good point Tomaz!!!

It's easy to overlook the everyday things in searching for the big cause! Norman It could be something "new" when this started that you would have never figured could cause a problem. Think back to when it started...has anything changed around your house or work? New detergents, new daily anything? Something is prolonging this problem...and keeping it active.

Jim

POPS

Sep 8, 2008
Vancouver Island BC .Canada
Same with me only hands go really red and dry right out. I have to use hand creem to stop from cracking up every where. May be the hands in the Varsol or gas or oil are catching up. Sort of what I'm thinking about my hands?.....POPS

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
my rash started in Aug 2007 after returning to work I used the safety gear all the time so no liquids or solvents on my hands and I'm very serious about keeping the stuff off I quit using the gojo a long time ago I allergic to lanolin and sheep so no wool or the lanolin. I even thought the bike engines might be radio active and tried to get my company to let me borrow a meter to test for "NORM" after I asked my foreman to let me use it the company recalled all meters in to the office could never get one to test the bike engines. we can have "NORM " in the field (natural accruing radio active material) I even asked for the company to test the pipe line cleaners for it and the SHE(safety health and environment) guy said he did and assured me they were fine I asked to see the results and he would not show me so I said lets go check it right now as we were on the location I wanted to test he refused me so what am I to think. I've been put on workman's comp before I was severed last Tue and I still don't know that is causing the rash I have a medicine cabinet full of creams and lotions for my hands. They are some better no open sores right now. I'm waiting on seeing another skin doctor on the workman's comp so that's where I stand. I've been to 4 different doctors and have had test after test ran still no doctor knows what it is except my family doctor ) he's not sure but thinks its job related as they seem to heal up when I'm off work)who wrote a letter stating I should be assigned a job away from the chemicals and liquid and vapors which I now an being laid off. I love being retired and I ain't kidding I plan on going to Tempe, AZ. the 27 of March as my son is going to be at the art fair there he will be in Tucson on the 20 to 22 for an art fair there but I'll be in Mo then and will fly from St.Louis to LA then ride with him to Tempe for the fair so any of you guys who want to meet me I'll be in Tempe at the art fair look for a crazy man with white long hair at a art booth. or PM me and I'll give you some phone numbers so you can get hold of me and that includes the time I'm in Mo.
Norman