Another newbie

GoldenMotor.com

philjayel

Apr 11, 2013
Perth Australia
Hi guys, Just discovered the site. I've had one of those Sachs replicas made by Rotary for about 6 years, but I'm presently waiting for delivery of a 48 volt kit from Goldenmotors to fit to my Giant Trance 3.

I hope I don't regret going electric, I do love the smell of 2 stroke in the mornings. Cheers philjay.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome aboard, Phil.

We're glad you've found us and joined our community. Lots of help and advice here if/when you need it.
Have fun, ride safe.

Tom

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the forum phil. i went electric and i love it. have over 3,000 miles on my magic pie 3 and havn't had to do a thing with it. i really believe you will fall in love with your motorized electric bicycle

philjayel

Apr 11, 2013
Perth Australia
.flg.Hi Paul, Nice to hear you are happy with your Magic:-|| pie. Mine arrived this morning but I found that my cassette didn't fit. I guess I shoudn't have tried to save money by using the one I had.
A trip to the local bike store didn't help either. I wonder if the cassette is unique to the Magic pie.
Funnily enough I can't find a cassette on the website other than buying one with the original order.
I'll e-mail them and see what happens. Cheers and thanks for the feedback.