Hello From San Diego, California

GoldenMotor.com

wolfmanradio

Jun 1, 2011
San Diego, Calif.
Hey everybody. I'm new on this site. I don't have a moped built yet, but maybe sometime soon. I really dig those four stroke board track style bikes. I ride a slightly hopped-up Honda Metropolitan. I'm in the Total Ruckus scooter group of San Diego, and we associate with the moped scene here. They ride with us. I guess that's just about everything I can think to say right now. Thanks guys, and I'm glad to be here on MotorBicycling.com.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Welcome to the forum from a town local.....let's ride (^) You gotta build a nice boardtracker and come for a ride, keep an eye on the events section for our local rides.

dnut

wolfmanradio

Jun 1, 2011
San Diego, Calif.
Will do, can't wait to meet new moped people. My group just did their first "Slow Ride" last month with one of the moped clubs here in town, but I missed it due to a work required class. I'll make sure to post the next one that we do. The plan is to have these Slow Rides every month that is decent for riding. Thanks everybody for the warm welcome.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Welcome to the forum, from San Diego as well!
MB's are not quite mopeds, but close cousins. Anyhoo, I hope that you enjoy this place and perhaps someday I will get my MB all legal beagle and we can ride.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Will do, can't wait to meet new moped people. My group just did their first "Slow Ride" last month with one of the moped clubs here in town, but I missed it due to a work required class. I'll make sure to post the next one that we do. The plan is to have these Slow Rides every month that is decent for riding. Thanks everybody for the warm welcome.
About wolfmanradio
Interests
Restoring old cars and motorcycles, listening to old time radio shows, and smoking my pipe.
Occupation
EMT (Emergency Medical Technition)
Hi wolfmanradio
I am looking for an EMT for the race at Willow Springs on
Sat June 18th.
Are you interested in coming and racing or cruising on the track?

Please email me at [email protected] if you
can help out or know of another EMT up in the LA area.
Thanks.
You can read all about it in the purple link in my signature.