Custom Frame For Thumper Motor

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I am not sure how much HP it is going to put out. It sure sounds nasty and just about jumped out of the frame when I test ran it the other night. It sure is an impressive motor that’s for sure.

AGK may have a better answer since I have used him as a source for my parts.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I will call and find out the estimated power that motor is going to put out and get back to you.

I must apologize about my lack of response to you; it was rude and won’t happen again. Let me know if I can help with anything if it’s not too late.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I will call and find out the estimated power that motor is going to put out and get back to you.

I must apologize about my lack of response to you; it was rude and won’t happen again. Let me know if I can help with anything if it’s not too late.
Hey rude dude, I really dig that pipe.....not too mention the cool CVT.....let's race! Man is time flyin'....hope too finish the current build as I'm sure you are as well....keep it coming!

scotto-

dnut

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Hey Scotto...I am on track to finish this bike by this weekend. Hope you get yours done also. Whish you lived close so I could send you on it's first ride...lol
That is great to hear Jeff, I'm on track as well hoping to be finished before next week end and dialing it in on a long test ride.

Man I would love to be the first (or 2nd or3rd) too ride your awesome creation, don't think I'll have enuf time to move up there by this week end tho laff

Would be honored just to ride it. Off to tandemising right now....L8'r man!

dnut

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I have been busy with work and entertaining two teen age boys so this bike is going slow.

I had some friends show up the other day and talked me into starting motor up; I did not have the drive chain tight and the motor throttle cable was a little short which held the carb open which resulted in the motor and drive chain getting out of control. Caused a bit of damage and destroyed the brake arm and chain. Repaired the cable and got the motor to idle real nice.

This is the tank I made for the bike. This is the first time I have welded aluminum since 1981 which at that time it was in trade school. I really like the way it welds and looks; this will be my choice for tanks from now on.

The only hold up is the front brake caliper that hits the 11gauge spokes, and no I will not change the spokes to 12…I am determined to overcome this issue…
Venice Motor Bikes is also working on a brake setup to help out.

Attachments

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I got some more work done on the beast.. I mean bike. I had some friends back at the pad tonight and they talked me into starting it up again…it’s now become entertainment for us…the bike was ready for a test ride. All I can say is wow…

Thumper is the only way…or should I say new way to go.

Attachments

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
I had one of those wide axles you are using but it bent. I thought it was pretty cheap. It bend right at the slot where the sprocket sits. If you want something better you might consider Sick Bike Parts. Sick Bike Parts

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I got some more work done on the beast.. I mean bike. I had some friends back at the pad tonight and they talked me into starting it up again…it’s now become entertainment for us…the bike was ready for a test ride. All I can say is wow…

Thumper is the only way…or should I say new way to go.
Yeah Baby!!!

dnut