Kygaga here, from San Bernardino, Ca.

GoldenMotor.com

Kygaga

Mar 31, 2010
San Bernardino, Ca.
:-||dance1:-||Newbie here. My guy reciently got a beach cruiser with a RAW 80cc. Pre-assembled. He LOVES it, WHEN it runs! LOTS a problems! Who knew there is SO much to know about these bikes. Between us we know NOTHING, except for some tips and info I've already picked up from this forum. Can't tell you all how GRATEFUL I am to have found you all!!! We had no idea WHERE to turn for answers to the problems . . . and then VIOLA!, you "magically" appeared while I was searching (& searching & searching) just for a new spark plug. All the time and effort you all put into this is MUCH APPRECIATED by myself, my guy, and I'm sure MANY others who, like us, are trying to get the hang of this motorized bicycle owner/operator "stuff"! GUARANTEED I'll be around LEARNING from ALL of you!

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
:-||dance1:-||Newbie here. My guy reciently got a beach cruiser with a RAW 80cc. Pre-assembled. He LOVES it, WHEN it runs! LOTS a problems! Who knew there is SO much to know about these bikes. Between us we know NOTHING, except for some tips and info I've already picked up from this forum. Can't tell you all how GRATEFUL I am to have found you all!!! We had no idea WHERE to turn for answers to the problems . . . and then VIOLA!, you "magically" appeared while I was searching (& searching & searching) just for a new spark plug. All the time and effort you all put into this is MUCH APPRECIATED by myself, my guy, and I'm sure MANY others who, like us, are trying to get the hang of this motorized bicycle owner/operator "stuff"! GUARANTEED I'll be around LEARNING from ALL of you!
velkommen, welcome, hi, greetings, ald welcoem aboard. ¡ hola !, that aside, msot of these 80's are in truth 66cc's, BUT still plenty strong. that aside. LMK what probs you are having, ( either via PM, or a thread, ill do what i can to help you and him out. these thigns are Fun Eh?
Aaronbrnot

Kygaga

Mar 31, 2010
San Bernardino, Ca.
velkommen, welcome, hi, greetings, ald welcoem aboard. ¡ hola !, that aside, msot of these 80's are in truth 66cc's, BUT still plenty strong. that aside. LMK what probs you are having, ( either via PM, or a thread, ill do what i can to help you and him out. these thigns are Fun Eh?
Aaronbrnot
THANKS For your response AND your offer. Can't believe how teriffic everyone on this forum seems to be. SO many of you out there Helping so many others who need it! At some point I WILL take you up on your offer. at present, if you will check out my last posting on the "another coaster break failure"thread, it will explain why I can't do so yet. I don't quite understand what you said about gertting in touch with you. Too new to the forum. (and the only one I've ever gone to!) If you can explain it to me a little more, when the time comes, I most certainly WILL do so! Again, THANKS!!!

Kygaga

Mar 31, 2010
San Bernardino, Ca.
hey kygaga....make some friends have fun....happy riding
Good to hear from you on THIS thread this time! Biggest bummer for me is I have bad knees and can't ride the bike. Thus I ride vicariously thru my guy. Not as exciting, but I've sure come to love that little "black beauty"!