rain rain go away

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hello Mark welcome to the forum :D Rain??? We had a few drop's about two months ago but I have not seen any real rain since last Aug. I did not know Illinois got so much rain. Hope it clears up for you soon :ride2:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
hi mark and welcome to the forum. i just moved from southern michigan to the caribbean and doesnt seem to rain here at all. always in the low 80's and lots of sun. great place for a motorized bicycle. i had enough of the cold after last winter. glad to have you with us

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Hey Mark, welcome to the forum. lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. I've rode my bike in the rain before. It wasn't much fun though. My glasses got all speckled up and I could hardly see.........................:ride2:

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I can relate - I felt trapped for many months. Not much rain right now, but unseasonably cold and threatening at any moment. My eyes were really stinging and tearing up bad yesterday with no protection.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
man i feel for you pablo i am tearing up thinking about it rotfl. weather is the same ole thing here everyday. sunny and in the low 80's. gotta love it (p)