Can YOU Help Me Identify This Bike??? Please???

GoldenMotor.com

MysterySandwich

Jun 30, 2012
California
You should email them and ask, but they do say "Our Bike is CUSTOM Longer Frame and Designed for the Engine kit , Our Bike comes with Custom Longer Frame"

Whatever they mean by that.... "CUSTOM" is such a tricky word haha

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
It looks like a Micargi to me, right down to the orange rims
even though they say it isn't

not to worry tho- my first build, a Micargi panther is still goin great, but nothing's original except the frame itself- not even the shock fork otherwise

Jeckler

Jun 4, 2013
Mesa, AZ
The "brand" is Sikk. Same as my 29er. The engine is a Flaming Horse (or Flying Horse, can't remember). He sells the engine kits for $140.
The standard bike has 14ga spokes and a coaster.
It does look like a Rover GX though.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
That seems like a very very low price tag to me, but I guess if they buy the engine kits by the boat load and get some crazy good deal on the bikes, they can do this with a small profit of maybe $80-$100, I couldn't build that bike for that money for myself........ I say just wiat till they have some ready and buy one from them unless you already have an engine you plan to use on the bike you cant build that bike for what they are asking for it.

Last edited:

Jeckler

Jun 4, 2013
Mesa, AZ
"NOOOOOOO" what? He doesn't charge the MSRP price, he puts that to make it look better. :)
Last time I talked to him, he said he'd have the bikes within the first week of July, but he might have them now. It's essentially the Men's 26" with upgraded parts. He sells that bike for around $160. I'm not sure if you can get the upgraded bike separately though.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I know if I lived in Az, I would pick one up and cruise it until the tires wore out. I can't see a non vendor building one for that price. Plus your labor.
I say buy it before he raises his price.